Sunday 3 August 2008

Pimping the Pushchair

We've recently acquired a Maclaren buggy/stroller/pushchair for VV, to make life a little easier when we go away. VV's head slumps to one side when he falls asleep in it, so I fashioned a head rest for him out of some of my stash fabric:



We road tested it yesterday on a day out in Stockholm and it works pretty well. I think it needs a few minor tweaks, namely interfacing to the back and extra ties. I'm now planning some frog "seatbelt buddies" to complete the treatment - hopefully in the next couple of days.

Oh yeah - spot the deliberate mistake. Small prize for the first correct commenter...

1 comments:

What a great idea to use head rest for your baby boy. It is really a nice invention from you .I would definitely try this for my baby's Hauck stroller, so that he will never slump his head on to one side while he falls asleep.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More