Monday 22 December 2008

One Skein Scarf

I really wanted to have a handmade Christmas this year, making all the presents for family and friends. Real life had other ideas, but I actually did better than I thought. This is what I managed:

  • 4 boxy pouches, filled with Finnish chocolates
  • A one-skein scarf from Happy Hooker
  • A beret from a pattern in Sept/Oct 07 Crochet Today
Photos to follow after the big day, so that in the remote possibility that someone from my family reads this the surprise isn't ruined. Although that already happened to my daft sister who "accidentally" opened the present as the postman handed it over. Quite how she didn't realise it was for Christmas when it was wrapped in Christmas paper and came in a Christmassy packet, I don't know.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More